Checked out the Venice boardwalk (which is not a true boardwalk, btw, to those of us who grew up on the east coast -- it's paved concrete, no wooden boards at all). What a trip. Lots of tattoo parlors, bong shops, street artists (some good, most not so good), and a seemingly infinite number of shops selling t-shirts and cheap souvenirs.
As I was walking toward the boardwalk from the beach, I heard a loud boom coming from the ocean. When I turned around, I saw two pirate ships out on the water throwing smoke bombs at each other. They were putting on quite a show for whoever happened to be walking along the beach. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU KNOW THERE IS NO BOARDWALK LIKE OUR WALKS IN A.C., WILDWOOD OR ANY SEA TOWN. REMEMBER WE WERE FIRST WITH THE CONCEPT OF WALKING ON WOOD STICKS IN THE HEAT AND ALSO IN THE DEAD OF WINTER. TELL THAT TO ALL YOUR NEW FRIENDS
Post a Comment